News

Other news

Invitation to attend the research preparation and manuscript workshop by our partner university in Thailand
2021. May. 14, Friday
Awards for Demonstrator Students and Mentor Teachers During the Online Assembly of the Circle of Demonstrators
2021. May. 7, Friday
“The university years in Pécs inevitably contributed to my way of thinking, my attitude to lab diagnostics and my basic knowledge”
2021. May. 5, Wednesday
Invitation to Next Week’s Zoom Lectures on Translational Neuroscience and Global Health
2021. April. 30, Friday
"Look, I could do it, you can do it too!" - learning support mentoring programmes in the English and Hungarian trainings of the University of Pécs Faculty of Pharmacy
2021. April. 28, Wednesday
Science and education with smart technologies - what is the new educational technology system of the UPMS capable of?
2021. April. 26, Monday
UP is the best Hungarian university in the latest ranking of the Times Higher Education “Impact Ranking”
2021. April. 22, Thursday
Vaccines bring us closer
2021. April. 21, Wednesday
Invitation to Next Week’s Zoom Lectures on Translational Neuroscience and Global Health
2021. April. 16, Friday
“I owe everything I achieved to the years in Pécs” - interview with György Buzsáki
2021. April. 14, Wednesday
Electric scooter for the best short film in UP's climate protection campaign
2021. April. 9, Friday
2021. April. 9, Friday
Invitation to the next zoom lectures, embedded in the ERASMUS International Lecture Series ‘Translational Neuroscience’ and "Global Health"
2021. April. 1, Thursday
Wishing you a happy Easter!
2021. April. 1, Thursday
Invintation to the Green AURA Conference
2021. March. 29, Monday
Unique economics training helps pharmacy students at the University of Pécs Faculty of Pharmacy
2021. March. 26, Friday
Free online movement opportunities organised by UP MS Sports and PE center
2021. March. 26, Friday
The virtual gallery of the Pote Pillars Learning Culture Concept has been launched
2021. March. 26, Friday
5th DDK Workshop for Internal Medicine
2021. March. 24, Wednesday
"We have the decision and the responsibility to act"
2021. March. 24, Wednesday
Our new faculty website started on March 24
2021. March. 22, Monday
Invitation to the next zoom lectures, embedded in the ERASMUS International Lecture Series ‘Translational Neuroscience’ and "Global Health"
2021. March. 22, Monday
The joint Erasmus Lecture Series Launched by the University of Würzburg Continue in the Spring Semester of 2021
2021. March. 12, Friday
Climate protection campaign at University of Pécs
2021. March. 5, Friday
Sugar-free challenge
2021. March. 1, Monday
MedPECS2021 – Medical Conference for PhD Students and Experts of Clinical Sciences
2021. February. 26, Friday
V4GU Video Competition
2021. February. 18, Thursday
Future Pécs medical students greeted by renewed admission website
2021. February. 18, Thursday
Online Lecture Series on DAAD scholarships
2021. February. 17, Wednesday
"A human-scale structure optimized for the environment of Pécs has been created"
2021. February. 16, Tuesday
Invitation to the next zoom lecture, embedded in the ERASMUS International Lecture Series ‘Translational Neuroscience’ - Postponed to 17th February!
2021. February. 11, Thursday
Keep Active! Online competition for the spring semester!
2021. February. 10, Wednesday
IEEE EMBS Grand Challenges Forum - Data Science & Engineering in Healthcare
2021. February. 5, Friday
The cardiac surgeon who speaks the language of engineers
2021. February. 3, Wednesday
Invitation to tomorrow’s zoom lecture, embedded in the ERASMUS International Lecture Series ‘Translational Neuroscience’
2021. February. 2, Tuesday
Designing Personal Career Launch Strategy
2021. January. 29, Friday
Imre Simon, colleague of the 3D Centre has achieved serious successes at the MIT-Harvard Medical School healthcare innovation training
2021. January. 28, Thursday
Surgical precision with engineering accuracy
2021. January. 26, Tuesday
Invitation to tomorrow’s zoom lecture, embedded in the ERASMUS International Lecture Series ‘Translational Neuroscience’
2021. January. 26, Tuesday
2021. January. 19, Tuesday
A uterus transplantation is being prepared at the National Laboratory for Human Reproduction
2021. January. 11, Monday

News archives